Not that I know of, although I'm not in charge of the compile farm, nor
am I a release manager. There are scripts to run specific HAL related
tests (emc2/scripts/tests). If GUI functional tests were to be added,
there is a list of open source winrunner type systems here:
http://www.opensourcetesting.org/functional.php

Of these, this looks friendly and non-threatening:
https://fedorahosted.org/dogtail/

The "traditional" tool for test automation is this:
http://expect.nist.gov/

IIRC, Fred Proctor at NIST started accumulating expect driven test cases
way back in the day, but I doubt they have survived the many source code
tree revisions, if they were ever even committed to CVS to begin with.

Thanks,
Matt