On Sunday 26 April 2009, Lars Andersson wrote:
>One thing that gave me bad latency spikes was "Legacy USB support" in BIOS.

Humm, now that is one item I didn't check out, thanks.

I do know that if I plug in a usb hub, it gets slightly worse, and if I plug a
64 meg usb key into that, its completely useless for emc stuff.  We ought to
make up a wiki page with some of this info.

I wonder if that's on in my bios, and will a usb mouse work without it...
I'll have to check that on the next power failure.

Q:      What's the difference between an Irish wedding and an Irish wake?
A:      One less drunk.