Great info! I keep that in mind when I will try and interface with
some other circuitry. Now that the USB trap has been mentioned Mr.
Murphy probably moves on to another tricky functionality ;). I also
removed a Firewire card just in case. I'll drop that back in and see
if there is a change. And yes, a WIKI page for hardware causing
latency problems or possible latency problems would be a good idea.
Also a page in large letters saying 'IF IT SAYS DO NOT USE NVIDIA THEN
DO NOT USE NVIDIA!!!' would be good.... I came across that little
sentence in the doc's later last night haha. Could have saved myself
the aggravation....  But hey... Better a rough start than smooth
sailing and then hitting the banks in the fog.
Rainer