Another Day in the EMC Noob Shop....

I got all set up and started EMC just to see it fail.
No real error message. Just that every process is terminating nicely
and that everything is being cleaned up. I fished around for a while
using my newly acquired trouble shooting skill set haha. And I found
the problem.... It is a really bad idea to go and have a space in the
config name. Grrrr. 'Rainers Taig' quickly became 'Rainers_Taig' and
all ran of the bat. Motors turning and all. Now I have to work and
after that I will calibrate all. Next thing is a pendant... I want to
route in luxury...