a...@conceptmachinery.com wrote:
> i understand that,
> but my question is when I will get 10 000 files will they all be there
> with ~ mark??
> Files that I used 5 -10 years ago still will be there????
> Am i right?
> Is this classified as a LINUX problem?
> LINUX editor problem?
> Can someone fix LINUX problem to it become more useful?
> I can see why 99% of computers LINUX free.

Can you stop this nonsense?

You obviously need to learn basics of Linux. Things you need to learn is
the same for all OSes not just Linux: file naming conventions and
management, backups, text file differences, etc.

You keep making an impression of trolling this list with more than silly
questions.

Examples:

"when it get to 5 000 files with ~ mark it be a problem to find what you
need."

"is Debian or something like that still around?"

There is no such thing as a Linux problem. Don't even ask.

--
Rafael