That's the kind of answer i have found the most here.

I'm the customer asking for support and i am very dissapointed with your
support.

I have read all your message, i intended to make a short answer but i
kept too much time answering your message and some others.
I was really tired, but i took the time and finally i kept awake for a
while and ended reading everything.

You should think, that i've reading everything, messages, docs and
wikis, and paying attention to everyhing for months. I ended with a
disfunctional system just because of paying attention to everything....
the reason: all was inaccurate or incomplete or deprecated, so... why
should i keep doing the same other than for losing my time?
Should i pay attention to everyone explaining his thoughts about
religion? about how to install a linux system?.... preferences on bed?....
I've made a direct ask for help, and receive a bunch of incoherencies.

So sad you didn't took the time to read all my message and ended
answering yours..