Chris, thanks or your time on writing, but you shouldn't take so much
time to explain that people is not perfect, and programas can barely be
bug free.
I repeat (again) my problem is not so much with EMC people for making
the effort, but with some of those who only can fill their
mouth(fingers) with charges and claim "you didn't...." "you do...." but
they can barely read and understand a request at least to acknowledge
what they claim has already been explained on the request.

I really don't want to keep this going and going, but recently a very
dumb person wrote to me with just the intention to insult.
That person has been one of those who didn't read but think he can
accuse for something he is not capable of. (reason)
That person represents exactly what i've been complaining of.

Thanks for your time again Chris and best regards.