El 23/07/2009 08:08 a.m., Mark Wendt (Contractor) escribió:
> At 10:44 PM 7/22/2009, you wrote:

>>> This does not appear to be true.
>>>
>>> Chris
>>>
>> Not while there are people writing emails to me directly to talk
>> nonsense and insulting, people who never intervened to offer help but
>> just intrude with irrelevant personal stuff.
>>

> If they are writing directly to you, they are writing off list.  It
> is really bad form to post private email replies to a mailing list,
> and yes you really do appear to want to keep this going and
> going.  If the emails are coming off list, keep your replies off list.
>
> Mark

Is not very funny to answer a stupid who insults you and puts you on ban
list so your answer bounces back...
Strange way to have fun for some weird people.

I'm replying here, so everyone else can know wich kind of people
participate, this kind of info may be usable for some others, at least
try to help people to avoid some members who only want to make others
waste their time.