John,

I believe this is the current user's manual:
http://linuxcnc.org/docs/EMC2_User_Manual.pdf

Page 120, at the top says:
M62, M63 not implemented
M62 and M63 are not currently implemented, but may be added to a future
release of EMC2.

Back about page 97, it does describe how M62 and M63 should work. So perhaps
the reference on page 120 just never got deleted.

Regards,
Eric

Is that an older users manual your refering to that states the  M62 and M63
are not implemented? I don't see that in your link to current documents.

Thanks for catching that the P word was not described fully.