>This requires you to use Eagle as the PCB package

True, but it's what the OP wanted.

Some people have developed ways to bring Gerber files and Dxf's into eagle,
and then mill those.

Here's an excerpt from a discussion on the pcb-gcode forum;

" I have tried it and I can verify that it works. I have a 32 x 9.5 inch PCB
which I created in Labcenter's Proteus, from there I export gerbers, import
them into Eagle using Falk Stricker's Gerber->Eagle script converter. I
manually edit thse scripts to get all the features I want on a single layer.
Once imported into Eagle I can use pcb-gcode. I have also done doublesided
with features down to 44-pin TQFP."

Roland