Thanks for all the replies. Before continuing, I have to said I am a newbie in
cnc.

Have been trying on EMC2 for the past 2 weeks, using Eagle and
pcb-gcode-3.5.2.11 (went thru the tutorial).
The current project I am working on (which happened to be an antenna) required
all the excess copper to be remove. I am looking for a simple way to perform
the task of removing the excess large copper area, not just cutting round the
traces.
Been to many sites, some are suggesting adding rubout layer, I am just hoping
if there is an ulp option available.
I am also looking at other option, such as the image-2-gcode.

Thanks!
bhF

      New Email names for you!
Hurry before someone else does!