I have had very good luck with gcode.ulp.  The gcode will require some
editing (or changing of the script) if you don't have a tool length sensor.
It has a roughing mill and fine mill.  You can also tell it how many
passes for each tool.
I set the first tool length manually - then it touches the tool length
sensor - then after each subsequence tool change - the tool length is
automatically set with the tool length sensor.

http://git.unpy.net/view/eagle.git

a few trys... :)
http://www.electronicsam.com/images/KandT/servostart/amp.JPG
http://www.electronicsam.com/images/KandT/servostart/top.JPG