On Thursday 10 December 2009, Andy Pugh wrote:
>2009/12/10 Gene Heskett <gene.hesk...@gmail.com>:
>> Just one Q though, wouldn't this also need an oil injector to keep it
>> from rusting since the air is going to have water in it?
>
>Clean and dry should be enough, but our mating parts were aluminium
>and stainless, so I don't know how much of an issue it would be.

This table is some sort of cast iron, base and table ANAICT.  Inside, its
straight from the same quality of sand molds that I poured in my 20's at a
small foundry in Perry Iowa that had contracts with both John Deer for corn
planter seed disks, and Maytag for washing machine transmission castings.
Actually I think we were doing better work back then. ;-)

--
Cheers, Gene

Never leave anything to chance; make sure all your crimes are premeditated.