Well, I'm finally to the point where I can hook the 'pooter to
control box and the control box to the machine.  I've got a moving
gantry two-axis machine, using the X and Z axes, with dual rack and
pinion set ups on the X axis.  I thought I'd archived a whole bunch
of emails and other discussions some place about configuring and
running two steppers on the same axis, and how to home and limit
switch them, but I can't find that archive on either my home or work
computer.  I also did some searches on the documents to see if there
were any instructions there for setting up systems like this but was
unable to find anything (may have been the search terms i was using).

Anybody have any locations in the doccy's, or possible links to
setting up a system like this?

Thanks,
Mark