From: BRIAN GLACKIN [mailto:glackin.br...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, February 27, 2010 7:22 PM
To: Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC)
Subject: [Emc-users] Linear Scales

I may pick up a set of linear scales which were part of a DRO for a milling
machine.

The DRO box was fried but the scales are reportedly still working.  If I get
these scales, will I be able to hook them up using one of the available
boards (mesa or pico)?  I have a 13.5X40 lathe I am considering using these
for.

Any suggestions including what to look for with used scales are appreciated.

Brian