I've got my encoders from Avnet (AEAT-6010):
http://wallacecompany.com/machine_shop/EMC2/absolute_encoder/

but now I need to figure out how to connect to them. I figured I could
get by for now with soldering wires to the back of the PC board, but
there is no way, it's way to small. So I need to find a proper
connector, but I don't know what keywords to search on. The pins have
a .05" pitch. Thanks for any help.
--
Kirk Wallace
http://www.wallacecompany.com/E45/index.html