Thank you for your responses, a search for "brake" definitely produced more
results than I was getting before :-)

Kirk, I think you're right that I will have to design my own because the
amount of space I have available behind the stepper is about 0.360" and it
looks like the available brakes are considerably thicker than that.

Thanks,

DougM