On 30/03/10 13:58, Slavko Kocjancic wrote:
> You got my point.
> As I go little further.
> I configure chargepump  as:
>
> loadrt charge_pump
> addf charge-pump servo-thread
>
> #Charge pump latch
> #When EMC is started up and Estop depresed charge pump stil wait to
> press ON button
> #When ON button is pressed then charge pump is started and remain on
> until EMC terminates
> loadrt or2 count=1
> loadrt and2 count=1
> addf or2.0 servo-thread
> addf and2.0 servo-thread
> net enLatchA or2.0.in0 or2.0.out and2.0.in0
> net enLatchB or2.0.in1 motion.motion-enabled
> net chPumpA and2.0.in1 charge-pump.out
> net chPumpQ and2.0.out parport.0.pin-09-out
>

> as I'm use that charge pump signal with another and gate (hardware gate
> as in that time I didn't realize that I can do that in software)

Hi,
I have just bought a parallel port board called a PCPPS that accepts a
charge pump input on pp1. When I inquired about this mentioning that I
was using emc, I was told that charge pumping was for a a mach3 output. So does
this
thread mean that I can modify the code above to configure emc to use
this charge pump output just like mach3? Just checking as so far I have only
used the
standard emc setup. If so thanks for this timely thread.

Alan