Aram,

I think what you are talking about is a torque limit,  which generally
translates into a current limit on a servo drive.

Internally, many or most servo drives have a current loop, then a
position loop outside of the current loop, and finally a velocity loop
on the outside of that.    EMC2 "usually" ties into the servo drive at
the velocity loop level via the the plus or minus 10 volt interface.

A torque limit would usually be implemented at the drive level since the
CNC system does not directly control the servo motor torque.   I've
implemented torque limits on brushless servo drives via a separate +/-
10 volt input to the servo drive which changed the max current that the
drive could output, to implement a torque limit.

I'm sure that EMC2 is flexible enough that you could implement an Mcode
to output a certain analog value that could be used to limit the torque
at the drive level, but it would not be anything "standard" for EMC2.

Dave