Jog on tool change (or on pause) should be straight forward. At the
pause, simply remember each of the jogs. Then when resume is executed,
play them back in reverse order.

I believe that all of this can be done with HAL components.

This would NOT solve the touch off problem. One could, of course, use an
offset HAL component that could be used as part of a touch off.

Ken

--
Kenneth Lerman
55 Main Street