2010/9/4 Alex Joni <alex.j...@robcon.ro>:
>  start a terminal from the menu (applications iirc), then type 'emc' to
> start emc
> after AXIS starts you have an option in the menu to set debug level, you
> can then check all items (but that will cause a lot of messages to be
> printed. maybe only task and NML related checkboxes)
>
> Regards,
> Alex

I managed to replicate the error - started up EMC, ran g-code file,
after that I opened MDI tab, I pressed up/down left/right arrows and
in the preview plot X Y Z changed to 0 1 2 and EMC started to jog each
seprate joint. When I clicked on "view" and opened that menu, the
bullet indicated that EMC is still in World mode. After I clicked on
the World mode, 0 1 2 in preview plot changed back to X Y Z and axis
were jogged. I then ran the file once more, pressed Esc in the middle,
opened MDI tab and repeated the previous actions and the result was
the same - preview plot indicated that I am in joint mode, joints were
jogged, but "view" menu shows that I am in world mode.
So both times I went to MDI tab, pressing arrow buttons started jogging.

Then I opened "set debug level" checked "NML" and "task issue" and
tried for more than 10 times (even restarted PC after first 6
attempts), but did not manage to repeat the error. The strangest part
to me is that now in MDI tab pressing up/down left/right does not jog
anything, but scrolls through the history of MDI commands (up/down) or
moves cursor through the selected line (left/right). Is this, how it
actually should behave?

Viesturs