Hi Flo

If you have money for a dmg machine  of this new age, maybe emc is not
what you need.
The Siemens 810 is fully digital and fitting emc with the other digital
controls would require much rewiring.
It would be better and simpler to upgrade the 810 to 840.

Maybe you should look for a good old machine on ebay?

Bye
Ulf