Gentlemen,
  I certainly wish him the best success. He has published some lofty goals.
Whatever we can do to help him is the order of the day. With his resources
and talk I am sure he is past the investigation stage and maybe too late to
have EMC2 in his evaluation.
  His vision is something like mine. I would like to see EMC2 as the central
software in a total shop manufacturing solution. E(very) M(achine) C(ontrol)
Stuart

--
dos centavos