Well, he seems to have $$ to burn but doing a reality check with Stuart
might be helpful. Apparently he has sunk 5 to 10 E 6 into it. Wonder
what he is smoking?? ;-)

If the Snoqualamie pass isn't too nasty I'll probably go over for the
open house in Nov. Should be interesting.

Just qualifying that CMM should be an adventure in itself. Wilson
Aerospace bought a CMM at Boeing auction; a 50 footer ... got it for
$100K and spent a cool mil getting it set up and calibrated. They are
now broke.

Maybe the wire edm and electron-beam welder are ready to go. Who knows.

Dave