On 12/11/2010 07:00 AM, Gary Corlew wrote:
> No, but there is a program from the government where you can get a very low
> interest loan and not start paying back for five years. This is  what I have
> been told by a friend, The company I work for is trying to get in on it

Why not figure a way to bootstrap your business - I started out with $20 of
capital in 1979.

If you think you need 'other peoples money' to get it off the ground, your
chance of success is
quite low.  Anyway taking money from the government is immoral... you are
taking the money of people
that work at McDonald’s by force.

If you can solve peoples problems, the money is always there.  If, on the other
hand, you have an
idea, spend great sums trying to sell it - you won't go far. Listen closely-
your customers will
tell you about their problems.

There is a demand for people that can get machines to produce wealth -
unfortunately, by restricting
the free trade of labor, that demand is now in Asia. If I was still young I
would move to where the
capital is.

Karl Schmidt                                  EMail k...@xtronics.com
Transtronics, Inc.                              WEB http://xtronics.com
3209 West 9th Street                             Ph (785) 841-3089
Lawrence, KS 66049                              FAX (785) 841-0434

"Even if you are on the right track,
you'll get run over if you just sit there" - Will Rogers