Hi Kirk:

Have given your suggestion of tuning up the setup I have and will proceed
toward that end.

I was wondering if u could tell me what this means: Setting PFD, "Adjustable,
percent fast decay". The manual I got with my stepmaster stepper board says
this should be adjusted for each axis. It doesn't say what it does or how it
affects the operation of the stepping motors. Do u know what this is and how
it would help me tweak the system?

Thanks for ur time;

Bill