> I have to establish a control over MIG welding machine, which is
> designed for automated welding. Its manufacturer offers following
> interfaces:
> Interbus
> Profibus
> Devicenet
> Ethernet

Viesturs,

You listed a lot of physical control inbterfaces, but I believe
your problem is going to be in the communications protocol required
to control the welding machine.

In my experience, manufaturers do not let ANYONE know the messages
that pass over the interface to control their equipment.

I think that' sgoing to be a real hard roadblock to getting this
working.

Is the manufacturer willing to let you have this information?
If so, then looking at what physical interface to use is a good next
step.
If not, I think you're done with this project unfortunately.