Awesome Machine! I would much rather hear the music the lathe makes ripping
through the material though!

-----Original Message-----
From: Klemen Ozebek [mailto:klemen.oze...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 1:56 PM
To: Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC)
Subject: [Emc-users] First tests

Dear all,

on the link below you can se my first test of scratch built lathe which runs
by EMC2. Hardware which is used on lathe: CT Unimotor AC servo motors,
Digitax ST AC Drives, Commander SK - for spindle, Mesa 5i20 fpga + 7i33
analog servo card + 7i42.

Best regards.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UagccI5zb4