On 4 March 2011 15:47, gene heskett <ghesk...@wdtv.com> wrote:
> Whoever sent me that link to Solid Edge, that DL installed under wine,

If you are happy to install under wine, then it might be worth trying
the Alibre cad demo.

I actually paid the $100 and run it under Windows on my Mac either
through Bootcamp or VMWare.

The process there is to create the 3D model / assembly, then create 2D
dimensioned drawings from the model, then print the drawings.

--
atp
"Torque wrenches are for the obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men"