From: Erik Christiansen

> But if the additional script is used, it can also open mutt in an xterm
> in the top right corner,
   Maybe you can solve a problem that I have been having.  I have been
trying to get an icon on the desktop in Puppy Lucid 5.25 to open up an
xterminal with the default directory as something different from the
default.  I even tried a shell script that would just change
directories, but as soon as I exited the script, it kicked me back to
the default directory.  Puppy runs from RAM, so I am sure the xterm used
is a small simple one.  Anyone have a suggestion?