Jon: That indeed does sound like a good plan.  I should have some time to
try that tonight.  I believe my hal configuration does have all that set
properly, but I will double check.

Peter: Agreed, I will check the feedback direction

Andy: I should have clarified this better.  When things are correct, X+ does
indeed move the table left.  I guess the it I was referring to was the fixed
tool head relative to the table :-S.

John: The encoder does not go to the servo amp, only EMC2/Anilam depending
on what is hooked up.  Photos would be great, and I'll try to get some up as
well some point soon.

One hopefully quick question I have is with respect to the PID P parameter.
Everything I've seen seems to indicate this should be a positive number in
the EMC2 configuration.  Is that correct?

Thanks,

Scott