> You might check whether pncconf is producing the proper polarity in the
> INI file for INPUT_SCALE (for the encoder) and OUTPUT_SCALE (for the PWM
> & servos).
>
> I believe there was a bug in an earlier version of pncconf. I ran into
> that and had to edit the INI file by hand to make both values negative,
> which was required for my setup.
>
> Karl

There indeed was a bug in PNCconf that would not negate the encoder
scale. That was fixed in 2.4.5
There also was a bug that would create a following error if one inverted
the motor direction as it would negate the max output setting too.
also fixed in 2.4.5

I asked earlier but I'm not sure you answered Scott. What version of
EMC are you using?

Chris M