On 9 September 2011 00:40, Ben Jackson <b...@ben.com> wrote:

> Yes, I've just done this myself for a laser cutter.  `M3 S1' is sufficient.
> Originally I used M62/63/65 alone but the spindle-on interacts nicely with
> job start/stop whereas a digital output will happily stay on.

As of yesterday, M67 is working (in the 2.5 branch and Master), if you
need to output an analogue value synchronous to motion.
(It had been quietly documented but non-functioning for quite a long time)
This is probably the way to go for analogue laser engraving, less so
for cutting.

--
atp
"Torque wrenches are for the obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men"