Il giorno lun, 19/09/2011 alle 23.02 +0300, Andrew ha scritto:
> Thinking about decreasing stepper (and servo, to some extent) torque at
> higher speeds, I just thought that having variable axis acceleration would
> be perfect. I.e., the highest at lower speeds and lower at higher speeds. Is
> that ever possible with EMC2? If no, is it hard to implement?
>
> Andrew
I agree in some way, because EMC2 can be more flexible for every kind of
use.
One thing that i really find usefull can be, when programming g-codes,
to have a letter (i know they are all used..) to control acceleration
ratio.
so that for every single movement i could set acceleration.
and is at the programmer's knowledge to decide where it can be useful a
rapid acceleration ratio, or a slow one.
for example a pick and place flexible machine, if it picks heavy things,
maybe will be good to slow down the accelerations.
Personally i use EMC2 for 'artistic' purpose, i'll find very useful this
possibility!
again, you can imagine an exapod used for something similar to a car
simulation, and you'll need variable accelerations.

i think it will simply make EMC2 'more comlete'.
thanks, dab.