On Fri, 25 Nov 2011, Viesturs L?cis wrote:

Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 21:40:09 +0200
From: "[UTF-8] Viesturs L?cis" <viesturs.la...@gmail.com>
To: "Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC)" <emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [Emc-users] PID & BLDC

Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 20:52:23 +0200
From: "[UTF-8] Viesturs L?cis" <viesturs.la...@gmail.com>
To: "Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC)" <emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net>

2011/11/25 andy pugh <bodge...@gmail.com>:> On 25 November 2011 18:11,

Viesturs Lяяcis <viesturs.la...@gmail.com> wrote:>>> Not sure I

understand about the operating mode. I suppose it has to do>>
something with this:>> loadrt bldc cfg=qh,qh,qh>> Oh, I did change the
h mode recently, though that was intended to make> the parport work
properly shouldn't have broken a Mesa config.> Which version of EMC2?
EMC 2.5 that was installed 7-8 weeks ago from buidlbot package.

Does anyone remember that I had mysterious problem of getting 7i43
card working with D525MW motherboard. The problem disappeared...

I think that just requires EMC >= 2.46, that has the workaround for the
Intel D525 BIOS parallel port mode reporting error

And I have 2.5.

Possibly but what error do you get?

I copied this error message from my previous emails. As much as I can
see, it is the same text (except that I am trying different firmware):

And you have a 400K 7I43?

(\__/)