On Saturday, November 26, 2011 10:01:43 AM Viesturs Lācis did opine:

> 2011/11/26 gene heskett <ghesk...@wdtv.com>:
> > It is a firmware problem.  The board contains a 200k gate device, but
> > the firmware says its for a 400k gate device.
>
> I had this problem 3 months ago and then it disappeared until yesterday.
> So are You telling that I had 200K card working with 400K firmware?

No, but the kernel log you posted said the card was a 200k card but the
firmware it tried to load was for a 400k card.  Go back and look at the
link you posted, the error was pretty clear.

> BTW it is not working with 200K firmware. I tried it just now.

Post that snippet of the load attempt please.

> Viesturs

Cheers, Gene
There are more old drunkards than old doctors.