On Sun, 06 Nov 2011 18:26:05 -0800, you wrote:

>I'd like to engrave some circuit boards, but I'll need to get or make a
>spindle for the project. I would like to be able to have a tool changer,
>but I don't recall any tool holders that are appropriate for small high
>speed spindles. Any suggestions?

I have a rotary engraving spindle with a floating head and have made
many circuit boards, after making a few I gave up "milling" them. I
could etch 10 boards whilst you are doing one pass with one tool. Even
better, I could farm them out to one of the online services - cheap and
guaranteed.

If it was a one off, I might "mill" it - but if it was simple I'd just
use veroboard....

Steve Blackmore