I have found a way to do rotational  shifts of the C-axis using XYZACkins. I
use the B-axis for that and just program G0 Bxx at the start of each blade
of the impeller, where xx is the absolute position of each blade; ie 0, 90,
180, 270 for 4 blades.

The B position is available and free to use in the kinematics program. I use
it and subtract it from the given C value coming from EMC in the inversekins
and use the joint[4] value and add to the joint[5] value in the forwardkins.

It may not be the most elegant way, but it works and I now only have to
supply Gcode for one blade in a subroutine.

I would not be able to have EMC do it beforehand with a G54 to G59 command,
since I need the unshifted C-value from EMC as well as the shift value (in
my case now B).

The machine is now a 6-axis machine XYZABC with the B axis just used for
rotational shifts of C! I suppose there are also other ways to do it such as
using G43.1 instead of a B-axis.

Thanks everybody for the discussions and help on this. It always amazes me
how flexible  EMC2 is. Marvelous!

Rudy