Hi, i'm trying to setup emc2 as a simulator inside a virtualbox machine,
so i can work on my gladevcp panel on my laptop.
i installed 10.04 emc2 iso, then git from repos and installed JA3 branch
as --enable-simulator.
OK.
then i tryed to compile my kins module, and copied the file .ko in the
rtlib directory, but when i run my config it asks for a .so kin module.

i don't know how to create that, can you help me?
i've read 'man comp', and it says to use --compile, but i can't.

any suggestion?

thanks, Davide.