On 5 January 2012 01:59, Kent A. Reed <knbr...@erols.com> wrote:

> Did the flexible riser work for you before it started losing wires? How
> is it that it started losing wires? Do you mean conductors were breaking
> internally in the cable? breaking at the connector? .

It was fine, though meant that the board needed a moderately
complicated bracket.
The problem started when I was reconfiguring between 5i25 and 5i23 a
few times a week when doing driver work. The wires are mulitistrand
soldered to small PCBs with no strain relief. Once one went, others
kept following (I resoldered 15 or so, but more broke than got fixed
every time....)

--
atp
The idea that there is no such thing as objective truth is, quite simply, wrong.