Just an FYI, I have an Intel MD525MW motherboard, 4gig ram, and disk. The
smallest case my supplier could get had a small fan on the power supply, and a
fan for case cooling so I guess I could say that my motherboard is fan-cooled,
but that's just life.

Had to turn off "hyper threading" on the motherboard; otherwise, I think that's
it.

My G540 and 48v power supply is in a different case; this one came from an
old-school 6gig disk drive; the fan was replaced with a 48v fan. This box sits
on my mill stand, and is painted to match.

Makes for a nice, clean installation.

JohnS
Canada.