On 23 January 2012 21:46, Chris Morley <chrisinnana...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I will add my voice at least so Michael knows he is not the only one
> who feels this way.

And I.

It seems almost impossible to get any idea what ideas are worth
developing, or which direction to go.
It is very difficult to commit to doing any work on anything if you
have no idea if it will be accepted. Not that things ever get
rejected, they just get ignored indefinitely.

Perhaps one place to start would be a "List" and an "Antilist", the
former of things that are known to be in need of improvement, and the
latter of things that are thought to be the wrong direction for EMC2.

--
atp
The idea that there is no such thing as objective truth is, quite simply, wrong.