Greetings;

Since I made the top side of a board look pretty good, but got stymied by
linuxcnc's refusal to do a move to tool change from .1 to Z6.0 when it had
8.5" of room, I figured I would play with pcb-gcode & see if I could do the
text for the terminal labels as text rather than outlined, which works but
is plumb fuggly and unreadable.

I have moved these labels one at a time to other layers so I can try 5
layers per run of pbc-gcode, but I'm having zero luck finding the magic
tname label that works.

So, what layer in eagle do I move these text labels to so they come out in
the $basename.top.txt.ngc file?

And is there something else I need to do, the pcb-gcode previewer shows
total blanks where they should be at all times.

Thanks.

Cheers, Gene
If all men were brothers, would you let one marry your sister?