Gentlemen,
  I hope my comments on this subject were not understood as discouraging
the development of the 'language'. I am in favor of any and all exploration
directions.
  My thoughts were expressed as an example of the worst case scenario. If
some type of verification of the calculated code is not a consideration
then people will surely have miscut parts. The first accused culprit of a
miscut part is the programmer. The programmer then points at the operator.
This finger pointing escalates to tooling, the 'other' shift, planning, the
machine, ad naseum, until the real culprit is found. A proven g code
program is never the culprit. Adding a possibility of the program will not
be interesting or fun.
  Admittedly, this would be a rare occurrence but you can be assured the
first instance will happen on the most expensive part possible and take the
longest to find and cost the most to fix.
thanks
Stuart

--
dos centavos