Kent A. Reed wrote:

> To quote a Roy Clark line uttered in some of his old banjo-playing gigs,
> "that's so good it makes my nipples hard; I know it's wrong but I'm weak."
>
> I never thought I'd ever run across the phrase "BR 14" again and reading
> it gave me a thrill. It's right up there with the abend codes which were
> so easy to trigger when coding in assembler.

IEFBR14?  OGGTROF?  How about the famous S0C5?  drooling yet?
I can probably remember how to write a DD card, almost.

I always thought it would be cool to have a band called S0C5 and the abends
and see how many people understood the reference.
> Seriously, though, looking through apt360-0.1.tar.gz, specifically in
> the orig_sources directory, I gathered the following statistics:
>
> 240 FOR modules, 40341 lines total, of which 10670 are comment (C) lines
> (didn't check how many lines are blank)
>
> 63   ASM modules, 13270 lines total, of which 1018 are comment (*) lines
> (didn't check how many lines are blank)

Hmmm, 63 modules to convert and debug is a lot, unless they are dead simple
and well-documented.

If anybody is actually interested, I could explain the above
gobbledy-gook, but
I don't want to bore people.

Jon