2012/3/18 Roger Holmquist <ro...@abcnc.se>:

> This is not an ordinary machine shop.
> It is situated in Sweden, in the northern part of Europe called
> Scandinavia far beyond any normal place for a company of this sort
> (well, 5 km) like HERE
>
> Yes, it is a former farm but what's inside the buildings are CNC and
> other machines spread all over the place.

Being in Sweden makes it unordinary? :)
Well, since ABB robots are manufactured in Sweden, I believe that any
place in that country can be considered as CNC-friendly.

I am right across the Baltic sea in LV, more than 30 km from any
larger town. Few years ago I purchased a former grain desiccation
facility, all the machines have been sold/stolen ~20 years ago, so I
got a lot of free space. I have yet to fill the place with my cnc
machines.

> Part of my job will be CNC refurbishment ans that's part of why I'm
> bothering all of you!

Believe it or no, but all of us are here because of similar reasons :))

Viesturs