I would get the DSO Quad, or DSO203 or MiniDSO (depending on the market you
purchase from) - its a 4 channel unit (2 analog, 2 digital)

The original manufacturers of the unit are Seeed Studio:
http://www.seeedstudio.com/wiki/DSO_Quad

The quad is built on the Nano, and has *much* higher bandwidth (albeit
still listed though as just >5Mhz).

With the latest firmware and application software loaded - it works like a
charm in my hobbyist and microcontroller applications.

To peddle a review I did a few weeks ago on it; check out
http://australianrobotics.com.au/news/a-look-at-the-dso-quad

Adrian