On Tuesday, April 10, 2012 04:57:50 AM Adrian Carter did opine:

> I would get the DSO Quad, or DSO203 or MiniDSO (depending on the market
> you purchase from) - its a 4 channel unit (2 analog, 2 digital)
>
> The original manufacturers of the unit are Seeed Studio:
> http://www.seeedstudio.com/wiki/DSO_Quad
>
> The quad is built on the Nano, and has *much* higher bandwidth (albeit
> still listed though as just >5Mhz).
>
> With the latest firmware and application software loaded - it works like
> a charm in my hobbyist and microcontroller applications.
>
> To peddle a review I did a few weeks ago on it; check out
> http://australianrobotics.com.au/news/a-look-at-the-dso-quad
>
> Adrian
>
>From the ebay descriptions, it also come with an alu case.  I wouldn't have
a lot of faith in its anodic color treatment being sufficient insulation to
keep me from being fried.  BTDT, don't wanna do that again.

Cheers, Gene
Nothing makes one so vain as being told that one is a sinner.
Conscience makes egotists of us all.
                -- Oscar Wilde