The second picture down on the first link:

I would not consider that a wave... at least not regards to the "Great
Lakes" waves we experience in the Midwest USA - I would consider that a
mountain of water..  That is crazy big!   I can't imagine that "water
mountain" in the picture breaking over the back of a boat.   8-O

Dave