It appears that all the hexes have sharp inside corners as well as a
couple of places on the inside of the base. The bosses around the screw
holes on the top inside corners are drawn sharp inside corners. The
middle section bosses for the screw holes also have sharp inside
corners. I wish SolidWorks would do more with the stl file than just
create an image of it in one color with no edges...

I had to google bromine to see what that is...

When you machined them did you machine the radius on all the outside
corners with a radius bit?

John